SITECNO solar energy kit is hybrid PV system with battreies or off grid applications, which provide energy in all unforeseen situations. A complete solution which generates electrical energy for self-consumption and feed surplus energy in to the batteries and also in to the grid as per legislation of the country. Solar PV panels generates DC electric power when exposed in sun light. High efficiency MPPT Hybrid PV inverter converts DC electric power in to AC electric power for consumption in load. Grid power supply is connected in paralell circuit with PV inverter AC output. Solar generated electric power has first priority for consumption in load and surplus power store in battery bank. If load is higher than solar generation power than additional power can be retrieved from the grid supply if required. If the grid is off or unstable than additional power will be retrieved from the battery bank. Different battery bank packages are available. Solar energy system can be hybrid with diesel generator for the operation as PV-diesal hybrid system. Solar energy system is useful for saving in electricity bill, saving in diesel fuel consumption and source of income by selling surplus energy to the grid.
PV System comprises,
- Solar photovoltaic Si-polycrystalline panels
- Solar hybrid TL inverters with built-in battery charge controller
- Battery bank power.com GEL-ESS 12V @C10 or equivalent
- Aluminium support structure for solar panels
- DC cables 6mm R1000 PV panel to inverter
- DC cables R1000 battery to hybrid inverter
- DC cables battery interconnection
- DC cables battery interconnection thimble
- AC cable 2 core inverter to main breaker
- Solar connector MC4
- Aluminium support structure installation tools
- Instrcutions manual for installation
- Electrical design layout
Solar modules production: 25 years
Module support structure: 25 years
Inverters: 3 years standard, (extendable to 25 years)
Battery: 1 year (10 years life)
Quality of Components:
Manufactured in EU.
All components in the kit are high quality with CE standard
• Easy to organize the order through a unique code and provider.
• Compatibility between all components secured.
• Measurement of energy flows installation.
• CE highest quality components.
• Aluminium support structure with pre-design to facilitate plug & play mounting installation.
Function of the system
1. The load consume the solar energy produced by photovoltaic modules during the day hours time, plus the excess energy can be stored in to batteries and also feed in to the grid as per legislation of the country.
2. The diesel generator connection is an other option when the load does not get enough solar energy, battery bank is at low level and there is instability in the grid supply network. In these situations the customer consumes energy from diesel generator.
3. Battery bank can be increased according to the requirement of autonomo time.
These systems are modular type and can be installed as per your space and requirement. You can ask for additional services as state-of-the-art designing, drawings, engineering and installation of your projects.
Solar kits with modular system can be extended to MW size projects
Solar Kit Applications:
• Schools • Hospitals • Hotels
• Restaurants • Resorts • Scout camps
• Gymnasium • Service centres • Petrol Stations
• Gardens • Multi story buildings • Old houses
• Markets • Shopping malls • Public service offices
• Electric vehicle charging stations • Parking Areas
• Administration buildings
Ask for additional accessories for extension at your installation or shifting of your PV system to another place.
Installation Training Services
Training of installation is offered for technical persons on time to time basis. Schedule of the training session announce on web site.
Operation and maintenance services
Operation and maintenance services offered for the valued customers for efficient operation of the system. Customers may ask for O&M service contract with the company.
In order to monitor solar power generation and consumption from PV system, data can be transmitted to remote locations. For communication between the solar inverter and monitoring devices, SITECNO provides two basic choices: Wireless or Blue-tooth and wired variants.
• Solar system with batteries and hybrid with diesel generator (on grid)
• Solar system hybrid with batteries (off grid)
• Solar system with batteries and hybrid with diesel generator (off grid)
ORDER REFERENCES NUMBER
- SEM-3EHNS(watt) SOLAR ENERGY HYBRID KIT, MODEL SEM WITH HYBRID INVERTER WITHOUT BATTERIES AND WITHOUT MOUNTING STRUCTURES
- SEM-2EHNS(watt) SOLAR ENERGY HYBRID KIT, MODEL SEM WITH HYBRID INVERTER, WITH MOUNTING STRUCTURES AND WITHOUT BATTERIES,
- SEM-1E1HAS(watt) SOLAR ENERGY HYBRID KIT, MODEL SEM WITH HYBRID INVERTER, WITH GEL-ESS BATTERY BACKUP 1 HOUR AND WITHOUT MOUNTING STRUCTURES
- SEM-1E2HAS(watt) SOLAR ENERGY HYBRID KIT, MODEL SEM WITH HYBRID INVERTER WITH GEL-ESS BATTERY BACKUP 2 HOURS AND WITHOUT MOUNTING STRUCTURES
- SEM -C1HAS(watt) SOLAR ENERGY HYBRID KIT, MODEL SEM WITH HYBRID INVERTER, WITH GEL-ESS BATTERY BACKUP 1 HOUR, WITH BATTERIES AND WITH MOUNTING STRUCTURES
- SEM -C2HAS(watt) SOLAR ENERGY HYBRID KIT, MODEL SEM WITH HYBRID INVERTER, WITH GEL-ESS BATTERY BACKUP 2 HOUR, WITH BATTERIES AND WITH MOUNTING STRUCTURES