The SUN TL M inverters have been designed to maximize the power generation and also to facilitate user access to the PV plant. This solar inverter family is valid for low kilowatt residential applications, and also for decentralized commercial and industrial systems rated up to several hundred kilowatts. Thanks to this High efficiency system and to the use of innovative electronic conversion topologies, values of up to 98% can be achieved. Every inverter can be accessed from either a remote PC or on site from the inverter front touch key-pad through its LCD screen. The display also features a number of LEDs to indicate the inverter operating status.
- The best possible price.
- High efficiency rates.
- Easy maintenance.
- Standard 5 year warranty, extendible for up to 25 years.
- Compatible with 30 mA RCDs.
- Double-MPPT system.
- Available from 2.5 up to 6 kW.
- 98% maximum efficiency.
- SiC Technology inside.
- Inverter updating by the user through a SD memory card.
- USB communications supplied as standard.
- Software SUN Manager for PV plant access and data registration.
- Software SUN Monitor for PV plant monitoring.
- LCD Display.
- Easy maintenance.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations (IP65).
- Display-configurable potential free contact, to indicate insulation fault or grid connection.
- Compact design.
- Language, Country Code and rated voltage configurable by display.
The SUN 1Play inverters feature have been designed to obtain the maximum power from the PV array and to facilitate user access to the PV installation. Thus, this single-phase inverter family features renewed benefits that place them at the forefront of today’s market.
- Reverse polarity.
- Short circuits and overloads at the output.
- Anti-islanding with automatic disconnection.
- Insulation faults.
- Inverter communication via RS-485,
- Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or GSM / GPRS.
- DC switch.
- SUN Weather-box for meteorological values measurement and registration.
- Digital inputs.
- Self-consumption kit.